No one's better than our fellas!!

  • just_jinx_1999
    Message 1 of 789 , Dec 1, 1999
      I have to agree with everything ya'll have said
      @the RubberBlades! Went to see them once- once was
      enough 'Ice Capades' I could stand. <br><br>I don't know
      about you guys, but I do believe that the 'Cats have a
      fan at the Ar DemGaz! Did any of you happen to read
      the article on 11/29 (Mon) about the other "hockey"
      team! (I don't know how they can go out in public
      saying they play hockey! It's an insult to the game!)
      Anyway, Chris Givens, God love him! He slammed the
      'Blades! Not once, not twice, but repetedly! Givens is
      welcome in my house any time! <br><br>Brian72076- be nice
      to your dad! He can't help being a Devils fan!!
    • bravesman31
      Message 789 of 789 , Jan 25, 2002
        Marty plays for the Missouri River Otters of the
        United Hockey League. He was activated from the 21-day
        injured reserve Wedesday the 23rd. By the way Christan
        Soucy, former Glaciercat teammate, plays for the Elmira
        Jackals, also in the UHL.