happy new year

  • lil_8_ball_99
    Message 1 of 789 , Jan 1, 1999
      hey everyone i just wanted to say happy new year to everyone and i will see ya'll at the game tomorrow. i hope our cats kick some ass!!!!!
    • bravesman31
      Message 789 of 789 , Jan 25, 2002
        Marty plays for the Missouri River Otters of the
        United Hockey League. He was activated from the 21-day
        injured reserve Wedesday the 23rd. By the way Christan
        Soucy, former Glaciercat teammate, plays for the Elmira
        Jackals, also in the UHL.