Re: [fourcornersporcupines] Re: Location

  • Gold Standard Press
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 25, 2003
      anyone pick a favorite state, yet?

      c.

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Mike Blessing
      To: fourcornersporcupines@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, February 25, 2003 2:03 AM
      Subject: Re: [fourcornersporcupines] Re: Location

      Matt Cheselka wrote:

      >--- In fourcornersporcupines@yahoogroups.com, Balanced46@c... wrote:
      >

      >>Where is your group located? I'm in Farmington, UT.

      >Howdy! I'm in SE Arizona. Closest large city is Tucson. I started
      >this group so people in this region can get together and chat from
      >time to time, as well as maybe plan some events to gain some very
      >valuable media coverage. Every time there's an article about the FSP,
      >the numbers go way up. For instance, the latest Baltimore Sun article
      >has sofar brough in over 25 new members!

      I'm over in Albuquerque, New Mexico - just getting started with the FSP. Got a few interested - it's a start.
      - Mike Blessing / The "Assault Weapons" Ban Must Die / 505-459-7134

      Acting De Facto HMFIC for New Mexico State,
      Ad Hoc Conspiracy to Draft L. Neil Smith for President
      http://www.smith2004.org / http://www.lneilsmith.com

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

    • Balanced46@cs.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 25, 2003
        I'm still researching, but NH looks good.

      • Gold Standard Press
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 26, 2003
          any downside you see to them... which another state has in its favor?

          c.

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 26, 2003
            Still researching.