Re: [fourcornersporcupines] Anyone here?

  • Gold Standard Press
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 24, 2003
      Hello Mike.

      Have you consigned to move out of New Mexico?

      c.

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 27, 2003
        Gold Standard Press wrote:

        >Hello Mike.
        >
        >Have you consigned to move out of New Mexico?

        Not right now. I'd like to head up to Wyoming at some point in the future.
        - Mike Blessing / The "Assault Weapons" Ban Must Die

        Acting De Facto HMFIC for New Mexico State,
        Ad Hoc Conspiracy to Draft L. Neil Smith for President
        http://www.smith2004.org / http://www.lneilsmith.com

      • Jeff
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 28, 2006
          This is Jeff in Ahwatukee. I'd love to meet other FSP'ers for a beer
          and just talk. Or are you all in NH alredy? lol

          Jeff
          38 year old
          Video Game Programmer
          NegativeUtopia.com
        • Niklas Ludwig
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 30, 2006
            Jeff,

            There are a bunch of FSPers in the Phoenix area, but don't know how
            many of them still read or are even subscribed to this yahoo group.
            I've been talking to several Porcs in your area about putting together
            a regular local group, but so far nothing has happened yet, AFAIK.

            If you're interested I'll help get you get a group started. Let me know!

            Nik

            Nik Ludwig
            FSP Coordinator, Groups and Volunteers
            kreuzauge@...
            AIM: chldvg

            P.S. I'm coming down the first week of January 2007 to visit
            relatives, and would be willing to meet with AZ Porcs most anytime
            during that week.