Next issue of Libertarian Lines mailing soon

  • Libertarian Lines
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2003
      Hello Porcupines,

      The next issue of Libertarian Lines will be mailing very soon. If you
      would like a copy, please get me your address by Monday morning.

      Thanks.

      http://calendar.yahoo.com
    • Arthur Eckstat
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2003
        Dr. Arthur Eckstat
        9302 E. Broadway Rd. #160
        Mesa, AZ 85208-2493

      • Balanced46@cs.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5, 2003
          In a message dated 6/4/03 1:41:17 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
          GTSeckstat@... writes:
          > Hello Porcupines,
          >
          > The next issue of Libertarian Lines will be mailing very soon. If you
          > would like a copy, please get me your address by Monday morning.
          >
          > Thanks.
          Brad Chapman
          1952 N Kingston Rd
          Farmington, UT