Re: does anyone use the chat features here

  • solthaed
    Message 1 of 6 , May 9, 2003
      I checked out the fsp chat area, seems like one of those nice little
      browser chat programs (probably open-source). I would be interested in
      chat with other AZ porcupines. If anyone else is interested just pick
      a time and day. Maybe something like Wednesday nights around 7-8, or
      whatever is best. I am going to get on the chatroom during afternoons
      and nights to check how popular they get.

      -Jonathan

      --- In fourcornersporcupines@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Cheselka"

      Message 2 of 6 , May 11, 2003
        Weds. at 7 or 8 works for me if anyone else is interested.

        <cheselka@m...> wrote:
        > --- In fourcornersporcupines@yahoogroups.com, "kattmann99"
        > <horndog@z...> wrote:
        > > the chat room is a great place to get together on-line to discuss
        this
        > > why doesn't anyone use it,,if they do what time of day is best to
        find
        > > people in there.
        >
        > Keep in mind that the FSP has it's own chat room, also. It runs right
        > on your browser (no Java, etc. necessary):
        >
        > http://chat.freestateproject.org
        >
        > I'm all for regular chat sessions if that's what you folks would like
        > to do -- and I don't care which venue we use. If anyone wants to
        > organize it, keep us posted on this list, ok?
        >
        > Cheers,
        >
        > Matt

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/