RE: [fourcornersporcupines] does anyone use the chat features here

    Message 1 of 6 , May 9, 2003
      I don't know of many people who use the web-based chat on Yahoo (clunky,
      slow, and littered with banner-ads). I tend to use my old LP's site
      (they have Java Chat) when I want to chat live with that group.

      Message 2 of 6 , May 9, 2003
        No offense, but anything I've tried to discuss has seemed to fall on
        deaf ears here. I would hope most the people on this list are
        politically involved, which to me would mean good discussions of
        various issues impacting Liberty, but like I said anything I've
        initiated seems to have been ignored. :(

        Mailing lists are a good place to discuss, it's just a delayed
        discussion, but it's easier for anyone to take part.

        -Craig.

        On Friday, May 9, 2003, at 01:16 AM, kattmann99 wrote:

        > the chat room is a great place to get together on-line to discuss this
        > why doesn't anyone use it,,if they do what time of day is best to find
        > people in there.

        <image.tiff>

      • solthaed
        Message 3 of 6 , May 9, 2003
          I checked out the fsp chat area, seems like one of those nice little
          browser chat programs (probably open-source). I would be interested in
          chat with other AZ porcupines. If anyone else is interested just pick
          a time and day. Maybe something like Wednesday nights around 7-8, or
          whatever is best. I am going to get on the chatroom during afternoons
          and nights to check how popular they get.

          -Jonathan

          --- In fourcornersporcupines@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Cheselka"

          Message 4 of 6 , May 11, 2003
            Weds. at 7 or 8 works for me if anyone else is interested.