Hello porcupines

  • tlent88567
    Message 1 of 2 , May 7, 2003
      Idaho and Wyoming are the states that sound most appealing to me
      because I'm from the west. I would like to visit some of the states
      to get a idea of what they are like. I've drove through Delware and
      Vermont. Anyone from the states that are under consideration?
      Theresa from Phoenix/Peoria, Az.
    • Mike
      Message 2 of 2 , May 7, 2003
        Hiya Theresa!