Re: Attn: AZ Porcs

  • maywood2008
    Message 1 of 10 , May 5, 2003
      --- In fourcornersporcupines@yahoogroups.com, "Rick LaPoint"
      <rick@o...> wrote:

      > This may well be the best solution, but like Matt I have other
      > responsibilities which will make organizing two such separate
      > events an impossibility. I'm committed to organizing one, and since
      > I'm in Tucson I'll take the Southern one. If someone from the
      > Phoenix area would like to aid in this effort by volunteering to
      > work with me on making this a joint North/South statewide event at
      > separate locations, please step up.

      If there is anything I've learned since moving to Arizona, it is that
      people in northern Arizona do not want to be blended in with
      Phoenix :-)

      I am spread out pretty thin with LP stuff to volunteer. However, the
      Pima County LP meetings are open to any FSP members who want to make
      a short presentation and pitch. I made the offer to Matt a few months
      ago, but anyone else is welcome to accept it as well.

      I also recommend going to the local objectivist groups. I gave
      Elizabeth the contact info she needed to go to the Boston Objectivist
      meeting a few months back and she was a big hit with them. I know a
      lot of O'ists in Tucson & Phoenix are interested in FSP and
      presentations should be made to these groups as well.

      I'm self-employed and my wife is a hospital worker so we're pretty
      flexible as to where we move. But I have always had a soft place in
      my heart for New Hampshire, and I will probably refuse to move
      anyplace but northern New England. North Dakota is OUT. Delaware is
      OUT.

      David Euchner
      Chairman, Pima County Libertarian Party
      Assistant Treasurer, Arizona Libertarian Party