Re: [fourcornersporcupines] Attn: AZ Porcs

  • John Stephens
    Message 1 of 10 , May 5, 2003
      I'd like to get together with my fellow Porcupines.
      Any time before the 21st of June is fine, I'll be
      travelling after that.

      John

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • maywood2008
      Message 2 of 10 , May 5, 2003
        --- In fourcornersporcupines@yahoogroups.com, "Rick LaPoint"
        <rick@o...> wrote:

        > This may well be the best solution, but like Matt I have other
        > responsibilities which will make organizing two such separate
        > events an impossibility. I'm committed to organizing one, and since
        > I'm in Tucson I'll take the Southern one. If someone from the
        > Phoenix area would like to aid in this effort by volunteering to
        > work with me on making this a joint North/South statewide event at
        > separate locations, please step up.

        If there is anything I've learned since moving to Arizona, it is that
        people in northern Arizona do not want to be blended in with
        Phoenix :-)

        I am spread out pretty thin with LP stuff to volunteer. However, the
        Pima County LP meetings are open to any FSP members who want to make
        a short presentation and pitch. I made the offer to Matt a few months
        ago, but anyone else is welcome to accept it as well.

        I also recommend going to the local objectivist groups. I gave
        Elizabeth the contact info she needed to go to the Boston Objectivist
        meeting a few months back and she was a big hit with them. I know a
        lot of O'ists in Tucson & Phoenix are interested in FSP and
        presentations should be made to these groups as well.

        I'm self-employed and my wife is a hospital worker so we're pretty
        flexible as to where we move. But I have always had a soft place in
        my heart for New Hampshire, and I will probably refuse to move
        anyplace but northern New England. North Dakota is OUT. Delaware is
        OUT.

        David Euchner
        Chairman, Pima County Libertarian Party
        Assistant Treasurer, Arizona Libertarian Party