moving individually. Re: [fourcornersporcupines] Re: Attn: AZ Porcs

  • Gold Standard Press
    Message 1 of 1 , May 4, 2003
      This really isn't a collectivist decision by definition. Even though the majority will pick a state.... nothing is stopping anyone from opting out, becoming a "friend" of the FSP and not move at all, or even start up a competing FSP after the state is chosen to a state of your liking.

      Each person's choice to move is purely individualistic. It would be collectivist in nature if you had to move somewhere against your will, set forth by majority vote, or some other means of tribal chosing...

      c.