Re: Location

  • Matt Cheselka <cheselka@mksit.net>
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 24, 2003
      --- In fourcornersporcupines@yahoogroups.com, Balanced46@c... wrote:
      > Where is your group located? I'm in Farmington, UT.

      Howdy! I'm in SE Arizona. Closest large city is Tucson. I started
      this group so people in this region can get together and chat from
      time to time, as well as maybe plan some events to gain some very
      valuable media coverage. Every time there's an article about the FSP,
      the numbers go way up. For instance, the latest Baltimore Sun article
      has sofar brough in over 25 new members!

      Cheers and Welcome.

      Matt Cheselka
    • Mike Blessing
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 25, 2003
        Matt Cheselka wrote:

        >--- In fourcornersporcupines@yahoogroups.com, Balanced46@c... wrote:
        >

        >>Where is your group located? I'm in Farmington, UT.

        >Howdy! I'm in SE Arizona. Closest large city is Tucson. I started
        >this group so people in this region can get together and chat from
        >time to time, as well as maybe plan some events to gain some very
        >valuable media coverage. Every time there's an article about the FSP,
        >the numbers go way up. For instance, the latest Baltimore Sun article
        >has sofar brough in over 25 new members!

        I'm over in Albuquerque, New Mexico - just getting started with the FSP. Got a few interested - it's a start.
        - Mike Blessing / The "Assault Weapons" Ban Must Die / 505-459-7134

        Acting De Facto HMFIC for New Mexico State,
        Ad Hoc Conspiracy to Draft L. Neil Smith for President
        http://www.smith2004.org / http://www.lneilsmith.com
      • Gold Standard Press
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 25, 2003
          anyone pick a favorite state, yet?

          c.

          >>Where is your group located? I'm in Farmington, UT.

          >Howdy! I'm in SE Arizona. Closest large city is Tucson. I started
          >this group so people in this region can get together and chat from
          >time to time, as well as maybe plan some events to gain some very
          >valuable media coverage. Every time there's an article about the FSP,
          >the numbers go way up. For instance, the latest Baltimore Sun article
          >has sofar brough in over 25 new members!

          I'm over in Albuquerque, New Mexico - just getting started with the FSP. Got a few interested - it's a start.
          - Mike Blessing / The "Assault Weapons" Ban Must Die / 505-459-7134

          Acting De Facto HMFIC for New Mexico State,
          Ad Hoc Conspiracy to Draft L. Neil Smith for President
          http://www.smith2004.org / http://www.lneilsmith.com

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        • Balanced46@cs.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 25, 2003
            I'm still researching, but NH looks good.

          • Gold Standard Press
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 26, 2003
              any downside you see to them... which another state has in its favor?

              c.

              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 26, 2003
                Still researching.