Free issue of Libertarian Lines

  • Libertarian Lines
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2003
      Hello Porcupines,

      We've printed many extra copies of the upcoming issue of Libertarian
      Lines, the lpnh newsletter, and we'd like fsp members to be able to read
      what's going on in the Granite State and show their friends and neighbors.
      So we've decided to offer a free issue to any FSP member who wants one.
      Just send in your name and address to LibLines@...
      Thank you.

      http://search.yahoo.com