RE: [arizonaporcupines] Fw: HJR 24 - Repeal the 22nd Amendment?

  • Sandra Price
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10 6:23 AM
      This is old stuff and about every 4 years it shows up! I've been aware of
      it since the 70s. I get the impression that you are all newbies to American
      politics.

      Sandy

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10 7:18 AM
        Sandy,

        It was forwarded for your interest...not for you to insult people concerning
        their forwards!!!

        The point..which you obviously missed..... is that it has COME AROUND
        AGAIN!!! Don't you know by now from you INFAMOUS WISDOM OF POLITICS that
        they will keep reintroducing the item until IT SLIPS THROUGH!!
        DDDDUHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!