Need events listings for newsletter

  • Elizabeth McKinstry
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14, 2003
      This is a call for everyone to send in their FSP events so that we may put
      them in the April newsletter, The Quill.

      We want events that will take place anytime after April 15 into early
      summer.

      Please respond even if you think I already know about your event because its
      been published elsewhere or you have sent it in before. I don't want any
      event to fall through the cracks.

      The event does not have to be an extravaganza...something as simple as a
      neighborhood meeting is important to us. These local events are a major arm
      of our publicity to let the world know about FSP, so lets get the news out
      to all.

      Please respond to Amanda Maxwell at malloy@... ASAP. Thanks!