NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may?

  • Denise Bensusan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2006
      A friend sent this to me..he used it at the bottom of all of his emails. Its a sad state of affairs here in America!!!

      #############
      NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may?
      read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without?
      any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse or protection and?
      everything you type may be used against you to detain you in a secret prison.
      Denise

      Denise Bensusan
      SPEAK OUT ARIZONA
      A Not for Profit Community Active Publication
      http://www.frontiernet.net/~denise.bensusan/

      �Our safety, our liberty, depends upon preserving the Constitution of the United States as our Fathers made it inviolate. The people of the United States are the rightful masters of both Congress and the Courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.� - Abraham Lincoln