AZ LEGISLATIVE CONTACT ADDRESSES

  • Denise Bensusan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2006
      I hope this will help you to expediently contact ALL of your legislative representatives easily. Most require you to fill in a contact form and then paste the letter within the contact form. This CRITICAL and IMPORTANT water issue is one that we as Arizona citizens MUST address IMMEDIATELY! There simply is NO life without water..BOTTOM LINE... Just click on the email addresses at the right and paste the letter attached into the form. Don't forget that phone calls don't hurt either. Lets show a solidarity concerning this issue and protect our life giving water supply for ourselves, our children and our grandchildren! Denise

      Residents of Arizona are represented in Congress by 2 Senators and 8 Representatives.
      Member Name DC Phone DC FAX Email
      Senator John McCain (R- AZ) 202-224-2235 202-228-2862 http://mccain.senate.gov/index.cfm?fuseaction=Contact.Home
      Senator Jon Kyl (R- AZ) 202-224-4521 202-224-2207 http://kyl.senate.gov/contact.cfm
      Representative Rick Renzi (R - 01) 202-225-2315 202-226-9739 http://www.house.gov/renzi/email.shtml
      Representative Trent Franks (R - 02) 202-225-4576 202-225-6328 http://www.house.gov/writerep/
      Representative John B. Shadegg (R - 03) 202-225-3361 202-225-3462 http://www.house.gov/formshadegg/emailtemplate.htm
      Representative Ed Pastor (D - 04) 202-225-4065 202-225-1655 http://www.house.gov/writerep/
      Representative J. D. Hayworth (R - 05) 202-225-2190 202-225-3263 http://hayworth.house.gov/jdcontent/contact/form.shtml
      Representative Jeff Flake (R - 06) 202-225-2635 202-226-4386 jeff.flake@...
      Representative Raul Grijalva (D - 07) 202-225-2435 202-225-1541 http://www.house.gov/writerep/
      Representative Jim Kolbe (R - 08) 202-225-2542 202-225-0378 http://www.house.gov/kolbe/IMA/issue.htm

      Denise

      Denise Bensusan
      SPEAK OUT ARIZONA
      A Not for Profit Community Active Publication
      http://www.frontiernet.net/~denise.bensusan/

      �Our safety, our liberty, depends upon preserving the Constitution of the United States as our Fathers made it inviolate. The people of the United States are the rightful masters of both Congress and the Courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution.� - Abraham Lincoln