Re: Fw: Attention: AZ residents

  • Derek
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2006
      What is a WTP meeting? I live in Tucson, and I would love to go.

      --- In arizonaporcupines@yahoogroups.com, "Denise Bensusan"
      <denise.bensusan@f...> wrote:
> [...]
      just completed "America ... from Freedom to Fascism," a feature film
      about the IRS, the Federal Reserve and the New World Order.
      > Russo's films, which include "Trading Places" (starring Eddie
      Murphy) and "The Rose" (starring Bette Midler), have received six
      academy award nominations. Russo has personally won both an Emmy and
      a Tony award and his films have also won a number of Golden Globe
      > Mr. Russo, as writer, director and producer, is
      entering "America." in the May 2006 Cannes Film Festival.
      > Not unlike the showing of Mel Gibson's film "The Passion" to
      congregations across America in advance of its formal release, Russo
      has offered to present his new film in advance of its premier
      showing in Cannes, to the congregations of patriots assembled at the
      upcoming WTP regional conferences.
      > The 95-minute film, "America.from Freedom to Fascism," will be
      shown in its entirety at the Tucson WTP meeting on Saturday, January