Fw: Attention: AZ residents

  • Denise Bensusan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2006
      From: Dstacey
      To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
      Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 4:09 PM
      Subject: Fw: Attention: AZ residents

      Feature Film About IRS, FED and New World Order Coming
      "America...from Freedom to Fascism"

      Aaron Russo, the accomplished Hollywood producer and director has just completed "America ... from Freedom to Fascism," a feature film about the IRS, the Federal Reserve and the New World Order.

      Russo's films, which include "Trading Places" (starring Eddie Murphy) and "The Rose" (starring Bette Midler), have received six academy award nominations. Russo has personally won both an Emmy and a Tony award and his films have also won a number of Golden Globe awards.

      Mr. Russo, as writer, director and producer, is entering "America." in the May 2006 Cannes Film Festival.

      Not unlike the showing of Mel Gibson's film "The Passion" to congregations across America in advance of its formal release, Russo has offered to present his new film in advance of its premier showing in Cannes, to the congregations of patriots assembled at the upcoming WTP regional conferences.

      The 95-minute film, "America.from Freedom to Fascism," will be shown in its entirety at the Tucson WTP meeting on Saturday, January 28th.
      The meeting is free and open to the public.

    • Derek
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 24, 2006
        What is a WTP meeting? I live in Tucson, and I would love to go.

        Derek

        --- In arizonaporcupines@yahoogroups.com, "Denise Bensusan"