RE: [arizonaporcupines] Re: Searching for a New Direction

  • Sandra Price
    Message 1 of 21 , Jan 24, 2006
      You are quite right. I do not recommend even signing up with these groups
      if you ever want or need a government clearance.

      Sandy

      Message 2 of 21 , Jan 24, 2006
        Sandy,

        Have you been to the FSP site?

        http://www.freestateproject.org/

        It appears to me that the FSP is oriented toward Libertarianism and does support Libertarian candidates. This group is an FSP group....so I am wondering about your position concerning Libertarianism???

        Mo offense intended of course....

        _____

        Message 3 of 21 , Jan 24, 2006
          Not for a couple of years. What I got involved in was the LP Phoenix group,
          I was told there are two LP groups in Arizona and I was not impressed with
          the one that ran the Arizona primary where Badnarik too the leadership. I
          am interested in getting my freedoms back and would rather not trade them
          for anything. If every member of the LP had voted for their candidates,
          there would have been a greater turnout in 2004. They are not serious! So
          I will go with the Independents. I have a doctor's appointment and will
          check the FSP later on.

          Sandy

          _____