Re: [fourcornersporcupines] new member in durango

  • Gold Standard Press
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18, 2003
      "fear"?

      hardly....

      c.

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Jay Wiese
      To: fourcornersporcupines@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, March 17, 2003 12:37 PM
      Subject: [fourcornersporcupines] new member in durango

      I would like to introduce myself to the group. First I'm not great with computers so I hope this goes where it needs to. I was suprised to see a FSP group in the area, I'm a colo native and seem to be one of the very few liberty minded people in the area. I'm looking foward to seeing what other porcupines in the area are thinking. Like, is it just me or does it seem like the bulk of the porcupines are afraid of the cold, or higher elevations, or both.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor