RE: Proposal for Section 1 (REFINED PROPOSAL)

  • Denise Bensusan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2005
      What a visually beautiful artist rendition. This cannot fade in comparison to the impressionist Monet's powerful works. Soft and subtle around the edges, gentle blurred splashes of color reflecting light emanating tranquil illusions of happiness and prosperity.

      Of course we all know that Monet's work was IMPACTING, POWERFUL and NEVER ENDING. Thus is this glitzy and glamorous piece of art work referring to this project and others. It is intended to blur the common sense and instill within us an acceptance of the deletion of our life sustaining water supplies, wildlife, lifestyles and infrastructure burdens etc..

      Where are the detailed FACTS and IMPACT PROJECTIONS surrounding this project and others that Mohave County is being faced with? Where is the BILLION dollar GUARANTEE to protect the MAJORITY of citizens as their life giving water is sucked from the ground to make a FEW rich?

      The loose ends surrounding these projects are HUGE and this community should not stand by and be destroyed for the profit of a handful of human beings. Many developers and investors in our community have profited adequately working within the legal limits of Mohave Counties statues and guidelines. The developers and investors before us should be no different.

      Mohave Counties Master, General and Area plans should be designed by input from its citizenship based on FACTS surrounding physical location, water availability, infrastructure impact etc. and NOT by the wishes of those who only want THEIR land to be designated a certain way.

      Although the visual props were very entertaining I must wonder why pertinent written information was not also attached to said refined proposal correspondence. Perhaps the developers feel we cannot read and understand all their complicated rhetoric?

      Denise

      Denise Bensusan
      SPEAK OUT ARIZONA / 928-692-8817
      A Not for Profit Community Active Publication
      http://www.frontiernet.net/~denise.bensusan/