Re: [fourcornersporcupines] Re: New, 1st Email

  • rogerthat
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 17, 2003
      Hello Matt:
      Thank you for clarifying these points. The corporations that we call government are not responsive to the people. They function in commerce and continually expand needing more operating capital while eroding our liberty along the way.
      I believe the push for war from the current administration is a battle between the European elite such as the Bilderbergers, vs the Council on Foreign Relations, here, for control of what they call their New World Order.ie, Governments controlled by international mega corporations. Senior Bush was the first senior politician in this country in his 1992 speech mentioning the great NWO that would be forthcoming.
      The key is currency. We use a fiat paper note with no backing. Our trading partners are swimming in them. China and Russia now openly favor the Euro. The new Euro they claim is backed by some 25-30 % in gold. Of course the term "Backed By" is not the same as "Convertible to". They don't show you the gold. Reminds me of "Where is the Beef".
      The Euro is taking over as the international exchange currency replacing our fiat $. I believe this war is to get control to the oil fields to shore up the federal reserve note with oil to try and establish our dominance in commerce. In my opinion it would only be a temporary band aid. If we don't issue a new currency with the smoke screen gold backing the Euro will dominate trade and the Fed. note will for the most part not be accepted for trade outside this country.
      Take care,
      Jim
      Cheselka <cheselka@...> wrote:
      Hi Jim,

      As it's already been pointed out, most of your questions have been
      answered in our FAQ:

      http://www.freestateproject.org/faqs.htm

      Keep in mind that The Free State Project, Inc., is a different entity
      than what will exist once the Free State actually exists. The former
      is pretty much being run by the board members and organizers (with
      help from MANY volunteers). The latter will be decided upon and run
      by the residents of the Free State.

      If you linearly extrapolate the current membership growth curve
      (http://www.freestateproject.org/member_growth.htm), it looks like
      we'll be reaching our 5000 member goal by November 2003, at which time
      those members will vote on which state to move to. Then we build to
      20,000 members and at *that* point we have 5 years to move. Then of
      course the real work begins.

      Cheers,

      Matt Cheselka

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT