SPAM

  • Derek
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2005
      The moderator needs to step in and clean up the SPAM in this group.
      It has gotten entirely out of hand. I would suggest making the group
      restriced, where people have to apply to join. Not to exclude anyone,
      but just to make sure it is a REAL PERSON, and not a SPAM-BOT. That
      would automatically weed out the Spam-bots.

      Derek