Gun Rights Q & A Chat
- Tonight, Evan Nappen, Free State Project Vice
President and Gun Rights Liaison, will be answering
questions about the Free State Project and gun rights
in New Hampshire. Mr. Nappen is a gun rights author
and practicing firearms attorney in the State of New
Jersey who is dubbed �The Gun Law Guru". Please bring
your questions and join us at
http://freestateproject.org/chat at 9pm ET. Hope to
see you there!
Chat Schedule for upcoming weeks:
* Monday December 6th, 9pm ET, Q & A Session with
Evan Nappen, Free State Project Vice President and Gun
* Tuesday December 14th, 9pm ET, Liaisons workshop
with Chris Harrison, FSP Liaisons Director
* Tuesday December 21st, 9pm ET, Q & A Session with
Jason Sorens, FSP Founder and Chairman of the Board
* Thursday December 30th, 9pm ET, FSP Social Club
Chat -- just for fun.
* Thursday January 6th, 2005, 9pm ET Local Groups
Workshop with Keith Murphy, FSP Local Groups Director
Location for all chat sessions will be:
Previous chat transcripts are available at:
Resources used during these sessions can be found at:
(Note: backup chat site at
It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government. - Thomas Paine (1737-1809)
--Free State Project http://www.freestateproject.org/
--New Hampshire Underground
Do you Yahoo!?
Read only the mail you want - Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard.