New Hampshire Q & A

  • Kat Dillon
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2004
      This Thursday evening, we have a panel of New
      Hampshire residents available to answer your questions
      about New Hampshire and the Free State Project.
      Please bring your questions and join us at
      http://freestateproject.org/chat at 9pm ET. Hope to
      see you there!

      Chat Schedule for upcoming weeks:

      * Thursday November 4th, 9pm ET Resident Porcupines
      Answer Questions About New Hampshire with George
      Reich, Rich Tomasso, Jack Shimek and Fred Mitchell.
      * Thursday November 11th, 9pm ET, Recruiting Workshop
      with Kat Dillon, FSP Volunteer Support
      * Tuesday November 16th, 9pm ET, Liaisons Workshop
      with Chris Harrison, Liaisons Coordinator
      * No chat Thanksgiving week.

      Location for all chat sessions will be:
      http://freestateproject.org/chat

      Previous chat transcripts are available at:
      http://freestateproject.org/getinvolved/chat-workshops/

      Resources used during these sessions can be found at:
      http://freestateproject.org/training/

      =====
      --Free State Project http://www.freestateproject.org/
      It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government. - Thomas Paine (1737-1809)

      Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
      www.yahoo.com
    • rogerthat
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2004
        Hi Kate:

        I will be on the road this Thursday. Will the results of the discussion be availabele on the "Previous Chat Transcripts"?

        Jim

        Kat Dillon <bookish_lass@...> wrote:
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT