New, 1st Email

  • rogerthat
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2003
      3/8

      Appreciate information if available re: the questions below.

      Is there history available as to which states have been selected as possible locations for the FSP?

      Iis there a timeline to achieve Free State Status?

      Is there information available as to how a limited structure of government and law will be established?

      How will the Free State support itself and interact with the other state corporate governments?

      Jim

    • Gold Standard Press
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 17, 2003
        Jim,

        much of this will be answered at www.freestateproject.org However, your third question will be basically answered by those who actually end up migrating wherever. The word "libertarian" is bandied about in this context, but as I am sure you are aware, within the realm of those who label themselves with that moniker, there is much disagreement.

        It seems NH is the only state out of the 10 which has an active Libertarian Party. MT is planning a gathering at the end of May, at we have been told their LP affilliate is helping there. Outside of that, it seems it will be pretty much up to the "porcupines" to get things going to create a Free State.

        Anyway. Welcome.

        c.

        3/8

        Appreciate information if available re: the questions below.

        Is there history available as to which states have been selected as possible locations for the FSP?

        Iis there a timeline to achieve Free State Status?

        Is there information available as to how a limited structure of government and law will be established?

        How will the Free State support itself and interact with the other state corporate governments?

        Jim

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Matt Cheselka
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 17, 2003
          Hi Jim,

          As it's already been pointed out, most of your questions have been
          answered in our FAQ:

          http://www.freestateproject.org/faqs.htm

          Keep in mind that The Free State Project, Inc., is a different entity
          than what will exist once the Free State actually exists. The former
          is pretty much being run by the board members and organizers (with
          help from MANY volunteers). The latter will be decided upon and run
          by the residents of the Free State.

          If you linearly extrapolate the current membership growth curve
          (http://www.freestateproject.org/member_growth.htm), it looks like
          we'll be reaching our 5000 member goal by November 2003, at which time
          those members will vote on which state to move to. Then we build to
          20,000 members and at *that* point we have 5 years to move. Then of
          course the real work begins.

          Cheers,

          Matt Cheselka
        • rogerthat
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 17, 2003
            Hello Matt:
            Thank you for clarifying these points. The corporations that we call government are not responsive to the people. They function in commerce and continually expand needing more operating capital while eroding our liberty along the way.
            I believe the push for war from the current administration is a battle between the European elite such as the Bilderbergers, vs the Council on Foreign Relations, here, for control of what they call their New World Order.ie, Governments controlled by international mega corporations. Senior Bush was the first senior politician in this country in his 1992 speech mentioning the great NWO that would be forthcoming.
            The key is currency. We use a fiat paper note with no backing. Our trading partners are swimming in them. China and Russia now openly favor the Euro. The new Euro they claim is backed by some 25-30 % in gold. Of course the term "Backed By" is not the same as "Convertible to". They don't show you the gold. Reminds me of "Where is the Beef".
            The Euro is taking over as the international exchange currency replacing our fiat $. I believe this war is to get control to the oil fields to shore up the federal reserve note with oil to try and establish our dominance in commerce. In my opinion it would only be a temporary band aid. If we don't issue a new currency with the smoke screen gold backing the Euro will dominate trade and the Fed. note will for the most part not be accepted for trade outside this country.
            Take care,
            Jim
            Cheselka <cheselka@...> wrote:
[...]

            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT