respect respectfully received

  • Olehenry1@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2004
      "Chris" <cbp429@h...> wrote:
      > I mean this respectfully I really do….. Why are you taking your
      time spelling out old data?

      Old news to some may be new to others (me). I'm just plotting data,
      looking at the trends. Do you know whether the number of tax
      categories and/or rates have gone up or down over the last 100 years?

      >I realize that now NH is almost tax free but when 20000 freedom
      >lovers move in there will be almost no tax. The real worry is the
      >rising prop. Values due to NH being a great place to live and land
      >being in demand. Let me say this again: in 2 to 5 years there will
      >be almost no taxes in NH.

      I suppose the next task would be moving the overflow of sovereigns
      to Vermont.
      Do you have any links in mind or info about NH politics/economics
      that I could read?

      Thanks
      Jack