Re: [arizonaporcupines] why any state of the uniform union?

  • SB
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29 10:32 AM
      Hi Jack and Chris,

      I am struggling to keep head above water, financially, not because there is so much water in AZ. I am only here (very reluctantly) in AZ for as short a time as possible. I loath it here. I want 4 seasons, a garden, property where I can be self and community sustaining. I believe in close community values. Neighbors helping neighbors with co-opt idea, also heavily into barter. I am not closed to NH, just evaluating all possibilities ex: AZ and many other states. I am totally against developers, H.O.A's or any other form of controls on personal property. Get your Laws Off My Body. We have way too much government! I choose Peace and to live gently upon the land. I believe in personal responsibility. Oh and Chris I am over 45...fyi. Ok I am getting off my soapbox. If any of you wish to have a meet & greet for fun and discussion, I would love to , however I am away from this heat as much as I can be, so will be traveling away from AZ for next cpl of months.

      Love and laughter,

      Steph