Re: [arizonaporcupines] to stephanie from "live and let live chris"

  • SB
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2004
      Hi Chris,
      Would love to meet, read Ayn Rand a long time ago. I am still studying NH cuz a friend there said the only ones who are free there are the renters, he is trying to hang on to his farm. Soooo I am still checking it out thoroughly before packing the moving van. It would be great for me as most of my relatives are back there in VT and MA. I agree with you also re: jobs. Let's talk more later, if I may ask? what age bracket are you? Always looking for friends. More later as I will be out of town this weekend. Have a great one.

      Steph