Re: [arizonaporcupines] Why buy land in Arizona? Are you crazy?

  • SB
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2004
      Dear Chris,

      Since signing up for FSP I have learned some interesting facts on New Hampshire. Property taxes are outrageous. I do NOT advocate Arizona. I am only here managing an investment property for my Mom, so will leave at least before next summer. I am also considering one of the Rocky Mtn. states, while keeping up with the progress in NH. I will be out of town this weekend, so will get in touch next week. I am in Queen Creek, south of Mesa in Pinal cty.

      Later,

      Steph