hey chris and steph

  • Olehenry1@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2004
      I just moved in to Higley (renting), to be annexed by Gilbert.

      I'm looking to purchase land within a 40 mile radius of outskirts of
      any large city in Arizona (flagstaff, phoenix area, tucson)...I hope
      to be "there" by January.

      I understand Chris to be a Libertarian, live and let live no doubt.

      Gov't limitation, if you'll allow me to express it linearly--graphed
      in two dimensions (x and y-axis) (impossible, but please humor me)
      are better when closer to "none", and best when "none".

      Check out selfsip.org for an interesting set of ideas.

      Let's meet sometime?!

      Jack eMeyer
    • SB
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 28, 2004
        Welcome Jack,

        I live a little southeast of you in Queen Creek, it is just south of Maricopa county in Pinal county, south of Hunt/Empire highway. I will be out of town this weekend, so no computer. But do lets keep in touch.

        Steph