moving to arizona

  • Olehenry1@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 13, 2004
      I do not plan on reading all of the archived messages unless I
      develop sufficient interest, based on recommendations.
      I am new to the freestateproject movement--it makes sense. I must
      participate in my local government and limit the uniting government,
      so-called "federal". How wonderful to be working side-by-side with
      those who follow the rules of freedom! I'd like to participate.

      I arrive in the Phoenix area the first week of July, 2004. I have a
      moving truck, a toyota van, and ambition. Goals: find room to rent
      and storage for my moving van, contract with a company (work for
      FRN's), prepare my application to AZ state law school, search for
      property to purchase, read and research...subject to change:)

      Should I leave my winter clothes in Indiana?

      Does this or other group meet regularly in the Phoenix area? I'd
      like to meet.

      Jack