[arizonaporcupines] RE: to be, or not to be

    Message 1 of 9 , May 2 10:40 AM
      With all due respect, I don't really care to delve into my reasoning for
      opting out of the FSP as an organization. As an 'idea' I think it's
      great, but let's just say you won't find me haunting its
      central-planning storefront 'office' in downtown Manchester or Concord
      looking for my next 'freedom' assignment. ;)

      As far as not voting, I had planned on moving back to NH eventually no
      matter how the vote turned out, so returning my own ballot seemed
      unfair.

      I don't see any reason why people just can't move to NH and be *insert
      philosophy here* without the cat-herders attempting to gather them up
      and pigeon-hole them. That's just the way I prefer to do it, and unless
      they start setting-up checkpoints to verify everyone's porcu-card upon
      entry to the state, I'm guessing I've got a pretty darn good shot at
      success.

      Don't make me think about it too much Kitty, as knowing who some of my
      prospective neighbors are might force me to change my mind upon deeper
      reflection. :D

      I'm more than happy to keep this list open, so long as there is a market
      for it.