This group no longer exists... ;)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2004
      Leave it to me to do something outside of the syndicate...

      The FSP isn't recognizing this local group as being valid.

      *yawn*

      or something... I guess the 57 subscribers (I don't count JPS, he's just
      bein' a spook) don't count.

      rick

      (PS: my e-mail rick(at)onelilgirl(dot)com always works... otherwise I'd
      starve, so I'm always available there even if I don't show up on yahell
      for months at a time)