Anyone here?

  • Mike Blessing <mikewb@zianet.com>
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 22, 2003
      Hey -

      Anyone else here?
      - Mike Blessing / The "Assault Weapons" Ban Must Die / 505-459-7134

      Acting De Facto HMFIC for New Mexico State,
      Ad Hoc Conspiracy to Draft L. Neil Smith for President
      http://www.smith2004.org / http://www.lneilsmith.com
    • Gold Standard Press
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 24, 2003
        Hello Mike.

        Have you consigned to move out of New Mexico?

        c.

        - Mike Blessing / The "Assault Weapons" Ban Must Die / 505-459-7134

        Acting De Facto HMFIC for New Mexico State,
        Ad Hoc Conspiracy to Draft L. Neil Smith for President
        http://www.smith2004.org / http://www.lneilsmith.com

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Mike Blessing
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 27, 2003
          Gold Standard Press wrote:

          >Hello Mike.
          >
          >Have you consigned to move out of New Mexico?

          Not right now. I'd like to head up to Wyoming at some point in the future.
          - Mike Blessing / The "Assault Weapons" Ban Must Die

          Acting De Facto HMFIC for New Mexico State,
          Ad Hoc Conspiracy to Draft L. Neil Smith for President
          http://www.smith2004.org / http://www.lneilsmith.com

        • Jeff
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 28, 2006
            This is Jeff in Ahwatukee. I'd love to meet other FSP'ers for a beer
            and just talk. Or are you all in NH alredy? lol

            Jeff
            38 year old
            Video Game Programmer
            NegativeUtopia.com
          • Niklas Ludwig
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 30, 2006
              Jeff,

              There are a bunch of FSPers in the Phoenix area, but don't know how
              many of them still read or are even subscribed to this yahoo group.
              I've been talking to several Porcs in your area about putting together
              a regular local group, but so far nothing has happened yet, AFAIK.

              If you're interested I'll help get you get a group started. Let me know!

              Nik

              Nik Ludwig
              FSP Coordinator, Groups and Volunteers
              kreuzauge@...
              AIM: chldvg

              P.S. I'm coming down the first week of January 2007 to visit
              relatives, and would be willing to meet with AZ Porcs most anytime
              during that week.