Free State Weekend in NH

  • guinnesschick75
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2004
      Is anyone from this group planning on attending the camping weekend
      slated for the end of June in NH? I have looked at the list of folks
      committed to going on the FSP webpage, and there aren't any from
      Arizona listed. Would anyone be interested in going and possibly
      sharing expenses with other porcupines from Arizona? Just an idea to
      kick around, as the festivities are only 2 months away.
    • guinnesschick75