Arizona Activity

  • Tabor Tollefson
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2004
      Been following FSP for some time and decided it was time to get
      involved. I want to sign up to move, but my wife isn't ready to
      commit to that yet. Until then, I want to help out in other ways! Any
      suggestions?

      Tabor
      Tucson
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 25, 2004
        I have attempted to set up a couple of porcupine meet-and-greets but
        have not received a response adequate to justify such a soiree. Of
        course, anyone is free to pick-up-the-ball and try again... I've had my
        turn already. ;)

        In a general sense, things you can do include buying a few
        bumper-stickers from the FSP café-press site. It's a really good way to
        find other porcupines on the road, and I can attest that mine has led to
        more than one instance of pulling over and swapping e-mail addy's or
        phone numbers with people right here in Tucson. I've also turned some
        people on to it just by talking about it, normally leading into the
        conversation with the old 'ain't the feds messed up this country good?'
        question.

        There are a few porcupines involved in the PCLP as well, so it's a good
        place to rub elbows with some of your future neighbors. www.pimalp.org