Colorado Springs meeting Dec 23?

  • Dada Orwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 6, 2003
      I'm from Colorado Springs but live in Dallas. I'm thinking of trying
      to set up a meeting in the Springs for Tues Dec. 23 while I'm visiting
      my folks for the holdays. I probably can't stray very far from the
      Springs since I won't have my car with me, and the weekends are out
      for me.

      But I would happily suppport a different time or place if it were more
      utilitarian. The days I could make it include dec. 22-24 and dec. 26

      Thoughts on this? Local meetings are really awesome and fun and I
      want to do what I can to make them happen everywhere I go.

      I don't read this forum so plz copy your response to my e-mail:
      dadaorwell at earthlink dot net or otherwise I won't have a clue you
      responded. Hope to meet some of you if this works out!

      -DO