Re: Does this list work?

  • Adam
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2003
      Thanks. I look forward to this move to New Mexico, and even more to
      moving eventually to New Hampshire. Are there any pro-FSP groups
      active in the four corners region?

      Adam G.

      --- In fourcornersporcupines@yahoogroups.com, "SB TRIANON"
      <s_trianon@m...> wrote:
      > Adam, I was wondering that myself. But today got several
      messages. Sorry I do not know anything about NM. I just moved to AZ
      from CO in April. I am from New England though, so feel free to pick
      my brain on NH. Stef

      Service.