Re: [fourcornersporcupines] Does this list work?

  • SB TRIANON
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 30, 2003
      Adam, I was wondering that myself. But today got several messages. Sorry I do not know anything about NM. I just moved to AZ from CO in April. I am from New England though, so feel free to pick my brain on NH. Stef
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 10, 2003
        Thanks. I look forward to this move to New Mexico, and even more to
        moving eventually to New Hampshire. Are there any pro-FSP groups
        active in the four corners region?

        Adam G.

        --- In fourcornersporcupines@yahoogroups.com, "SB TRIANON"
        <s_trianon@m...> wrote:
        > Adam, I was wondering that myself. But today got several
        messages. Sorry I do not know anything about NM. I just moved to AZ
        from CO in April. I am from New England though, so feel free to pick
        my brain on NH. Stef

        Service.