RE: [fourcornersporcupines] voting

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2003
      Upset that the actual vote only counted ballots that were returned and
      complete?

      We did better than our so-called "elections" for turnout, and have a
      verifiable paper or cyber-trail. Let's see diebold pull that off.

      NH ain't so bad... kinda like hell. You'll be too busy shaking hands
      with your friends to notice the burn.

      ;)