Moving to Farmington, NM

  • Adam
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 23, 2003
      Dear Friends,

      I'm an FSPer headed to NH by way of NH. Ha! Actually, I'm a
      Christian minister and am looking at accepting a church position in
      Farmington. A few years down the road I intend to move my family to
      the free state.

      So, can anyone on this list tell me about the cost of living in
      Farmington, NM and also if any Porcupines live there?

      Thanks!

      Adam G.
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 30, 2003
        NM or NH?

        A buddy of mine owned a spread in Farmington NH for a while. Nice place.
        The cost of living is probably average-to-low for NH. The paper for that
        corner of the state is the Foster's Daily Democrat *cringe*.

        www.fosters.com

        I'm an FSPer headed to NH by way of NH. Ha! Actually, I'm a
        Christian minister and am looking at accepting a church position in
        Farmington. A few years down the road I intend to move my family to
        the free state.

        So, can anyone on this list tell me about the cost of living in
        Farmington, NM and also if any Porcupines live there?

        Thanks!

        Adam G.

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • Adam
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 10, 2003
          New Mexico. I just got word from the church this morning that they
          want me to do an interview for the church. We are scheduled to be
          there the weekend of the 6th and 7th of December.

          Adam G.

          --- In fourcornersporcupines@yahoogroups.com, "Rick LaPoint"