voting

  • SB TRIANON
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2003
      Hi, is anyone out there anymore. I never hear any news? Is anyone else upset that the actual vote only counted about 1/2 of the 5,000. membership? Sincerely Stephanie in AZ

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 30, 2003
        Upset that the actual vote only counted ballots that were returned and
        complete?

        We did better than our so-called "elections" for turnout, and have a
        verifiable paper or cyber-trail. Let's see diebold pull that off.

        NH ain't so bad... kinda like hell. You'll be too busy shaking hands
        with your friends to notice the burn.

        ;)

        Hi, is anyone out there anymore. I never hear any news? Is anyone else
        upset that the actual vote only counted about 1/2 of the 5,000.
        membership? Sincerely Stephanie in AZ

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/