Does this list work?

  • Adam
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2003
      Is this list still active?

      Adam G.
    • SB TRIANON
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 30, 2003
        Adam, I was wondering that myself. But today got several messages. Sorry I do not know anything about NM. I just moved to AZ from CO in April. I am from New England though, so feel free to pick my brain on NH. Stef
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 10, 2003
          Thanks. I look forward to this move to New Mexico, and even more to
          moving eventually to New Hampshire. Are there any pro-FSP groups
          active in the four corners region?

          Adam G.

          --- In fourcornersporcupines@yahoogroups.com, "SB TRIANON"
          <s_trianon@m...> wrote:
          > Adam, I was wondering that myself. But today got several
          messages. Sorry I do not know anything about NM. I just moved to AZ
          from CO in April. I am from New England though, so feel free to pick
          my brain on NH. Stef

          Service.