FSP Porcupine Newsletter Classifieds

  • Elizabeth McKinstry
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26 3:45 PM
      FROM: Mary Lou Seymour, Newsletter Project Manager
      * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

      Hi porcupines!

      We are getting ready to launch the Porcupine Monthly News, which will be a 4
      pg (F&B) newsletter, posted online in PDF so you can download/print it
      yourself if you wish, and which will be snailed to offline members.

      One of our regular columns will be devoted to "classified ads" from members.
      Each member may have 1 ad; any subject (that's legal), to buy, sell,
      advertise a product or business, etc.� Four lines, 30 characters per line.

      Send your classified to me, at libertymls@....� Deadline for
      1st issue, Feb 28.� Space is limited -- first come first serve!

      Thanks!

      ML