Re: [fourcornersporcupines] ABQ

  • kattmann
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 19, 2003
      Hey there neighbors,,I live in Ruidoso Downs,,in Lincoln county,,we
      could get together,,would be interesting.........let me know what you
      think..

      Craig Wright wrote:

      > I live in Albuquerque as well. Maybe we could get together. Anyone
      > else? :)
      >
      > -Craig.
      >

      > On Saturday, July 19, 2003, at 12:02 AM, talon2lm wrote:
      >
      > > Howdy...residing in Albuquerque NM. Is there any local FSP meetings
      > > here in town?
      > >

      > <image.tiff>

      > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      [click here]

    • Andrew Main
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 20, 2003
        > Howdy...residing in Albuquerque NM. Is there any local FSP meetings
        > here in town?

        I don't know about FSP activities, but there has been for some time a
        very active group in Albuquerque studying citizenship, sovereignty and
        law issues, who now even have their own website:
        <http://lawlearners.com/>

        Haven't been to any of their meetings (haven't been to Alburquerque in
        years), but some of their folks come to weekly meetings in Santa Fe on
        the same subjects (usually Tuesday evenings, 6:30 at the downtown
        library).

        Andrew Main
        Santa Fe

        http://sbc.yahoo.com
      • Royce Ellis
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 20, 2003
          I'm in Abq, but so far just sitting on the sidelines watching FSP...Let me know if a fever starts to grow locally....