533Pat Powers Phoenix Volleyball Camp

  • prpowers2000
    Mar 27, 2014
      Advanced Volleyball is coming to Phoenix!

      The Nation's #1 volleyball skills clinic taught by Olympic Gold Medalist--Pat Powers--invites you to come share in the fun at Kingdom Courts.
      Advanced development techniques that improve your volleyball skills instantly. These include:  The mechanics of the perfect arm swing, advanced ball control, anticipating like a seasoned pro, using peripheral vision, on-court communication... and much, much more.

      When: Saturday, April 19th,  9:00 AM-4:00 PM and Sunday, April 20th, 9:00 AM-2:00PM.  I will talk about college, high school, club and scholarships to the players and parents following the first session.

      Where:
      Kingdom Courts
      11410 N 19th Avenue
      Phoenix, AZ 85303
      602-944-1219

      Who: Designed for novice through advanced level girls and boys ages 12-18 and adults (we get a few!)

      Why:
      Permanent results by using the "over-correction" learning method combined with --Survivor--The popular king/queen of the court game. Skill development results from actual play, using a unique approach beyond six-on-six competition.  Current skill level is not an issue.

      Registration: The registration fee is $145 per participant. Visit our web site for more specific details at http://vbclinics.com/register.asp?lid=67 Register early, there are a limited number of spots available (28 left to be exact for the Phoenix clinic.)

      See you there!

      Pat Powers
      Pat@...
      Pat@...