current vacancies

  • san_bsp
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20 7:23 AM
      1. Dear All,

      I have immediate requirements for 3 leading International Call
      Centres looking for graduates and under graduates with good
      communication skills for voice process. No of vacancies 35. Expected
      salary from 8000 to 10000. Kindly tell them to call me on my mobile
      i.e. 9225526718. Looking forward for your help and co-ordination.

      Warm Regards,
      Brian

      2.
      Mehta & Associates, leading Architects,Engineers & Planners of
      Indore requires 3D Designers -4Nos. Fresher having flair of 3D
      Animation and visualization capabilities of Architectural
      Desigining, Walk through's etc could immediately apply. Trainee's
      option also available

      Contact Mr.Jitendra Mehta at 2561124,5065064
      102,Navneet Plaza, Greater Kailash Road, Indore
      Mobile:98930-30404

      Warm Regards

      Sanjay Khimesara

      for Arena MM@Indore

      3. Wow Communication is an upcoming Advertising Agency of Indore.
      Wow is currently looking for :-
      Graphic Designers
      Web Designer
      strong thinking and visualization, designer attitude, colour sense
      is essential. Experience is preferable

      Please call at 2560294, 98930-09057
      Address:Wow Communications
      N38,Saket Nagar
      Indore

      4. Infocrats Web solution is a leading Web based company doing local
      and offshore projects in Web and Multimedia applications. Infocrats
      is currently looking for a Female Designer having following skills:

      Essential:Adobe and Macromedia packages, Corel

      Freshers may also apply

      Contact Mr. Rehan Ansari on 98260- 96829 .
      Office location: 204,Royal Diamond,3.Y.N.Road, Opposite State Bank
      of Indore, Indore-3 Tel:- 2541055

      5. Classy Architects and Designers located at 402,Rounak Plaza,
      8B,South Tukoganj, Indore is looking for Designer having skills in
      3D animation and walk through creations. Knowledge of AutoCad
      advantageous.Experience prefered.
      Call 98260-56582

      Ref: Ad in DB dated 31.07.2005

      6. Fresh candidates with experience on graphic design tools like
      Photoshop, Flash, Illustrator etc.

      Remuneration:

      Excellent monthly incentive based compensation.

      Timings:

      For Full Time Candidates 9:30AM to 6:00PM

      For Part Time Candidates 9:30AM to 1:30PM Or

      2:00PM to 6:00PM

      Please note punctuality and regularity are very important.

      Contact:

      Mr. Vinayak Phadnis

      Email: vinayakp@...

      Phone: 0731-2561668