UI Designer for Pune ,Hyderabad,USA

  • Sandeep Gupta
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2006

      Hi all,
      came accross the following job.

      Sandeep

      ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- -------

      KanBay is on hiring spree for Usability professionals for Both US
      and India Locations (Including Pune and Hyderabad Location )
      In order to meet our resource needs , we would need your help in
      referring quality professionals who have good hands on Ux experience

      Requirement Specs:-

      - Candidate should have 2 to 7 yrs relevant experience.
      - Should be good in web interaction designing, execution,
      - Expert in Adobe, Macromedia, and other tools and languages
      required - to develop Interface,
      - Should possess good knowledge about Usability, Information -
      Architecture and Online Branding,
      - Excellent communication skills

      Please send the resumes to my id allipuram@gmail. com

      Thanks